Do you want to enlarge the image when the mouse is clicked? This functionality is often used to create image gallerie or to place leaflets on the page where customers can click to see further details.
Please follow the steps below to zoom image:
- sign in into ClickEshop administrator and by clicking [Content management] you will get to whole site administration
- click on the place where you would like to insert an image
- in toolbar, click icon "Insert / edit image" (icon in the shape of the mountains)
- system opens a small window. In the row [Source], press the camera icon to open the Central file storage:
- create and upload to Central file storage two types of the same image: one smaller image (max. resolution of 300px / 500px) that will be inserted directly on the page and one high-resolution image (max. resolution 1000px / 1000px)
- insert a smaller image directly on the page
- click the right mouse button on the small image (so the image will be marked by frame)
- in toolbar, click "Insert / edit link"
- the system opens a small window
- in row URL, click the camera icon and find the high-resolution image in Central file storage
- click on the high-resolution image image and press button [Insert]
- in the row "Class" select "Zoom Image" and press [Ok]
- to confirm changes it is needed to click button [Save]